Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
Here’s the thing about self-discipline…
How to build an environment that supports your goal.
Self Discipline is a learned behavior
Have reward + mitigation strategies for when you do well or screw up.
Discipline is not just for Unicorns – we can all develop it
Want more great resources for building self-discipline?
- How to create a habit
- How to Structure Daily Habits to Achieve Any Goal
- 5 Steps to Creating Life-Changing Habits
- The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do to Get Lean (Or Accomplish Any Goal)
If this all sounds great, but you need more than a few solid articles to get you started on building a practice of discipline with your health, then I’ve got you covered. I just launched a new behavior-based habit hacking program that focuses on the underlying habits that hold you back from having the body and health you really want. It’s an easy-to-follow method, designed to help you develop the behaviors and mindset necessary to lose the weight and keep it off, once and for all.
- No diets
- No deprivation
- No calorie counting or measuring food.
Just tactical, doable steps that will help you:
- Reduce temptation
- Rethink what’s on your plate
- Create a food strategy that works for you and your lifestyle.
Caren is a certified yoga teacher, fitness instructor and author of The Fit Habit. Here she shares simple, healthy recipes, home workout ideas and practical ways to foster mind + body wellness.