Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
I’m sharing a list of the best Black Friday fitness sales I can find (along with everything else you’re probably looking for).
It’s worth mentioning that I prefer to send useful content rather than encouraging you to spend on things you don’t need. That said, I often wait for this weekend to buy things I need at a good price and I suspect many of you do the same. To that end, enjoy the sales and hope you enjoy the long weekend.
I’m grateful for all of you 🙂
Black Friday Sales for Wellness & Fitness
- Primally Pure is having several sales over the weekend. I started using their deodorant in an effort to become more “clean” with the products I put on my skin, and so far it’s the only “natural” deodorant that actually does it’s job!
- ClassPass is offering a 3-week free trial promo It’s usually a only a 2-week free trial, so this is a great deal!
Lorna Jane is offering 30% OFF EVERYTHING! I love their workout wear as the quality is exceptional.
- Nike– extra 20% off sale styles with code WINSTREAK
- Lululemon – Black Friday Sales on awesome styles!
- Athleta – 20% off your purchase w/code LAYERUP!
- Looking for a new yoga mat? Manduka is offering up to 60% off with the code CYBERMONDAY
Black Friday Sales for Everything Else
- Amazon -1000s of deals on tech, fashion, home, beauty, and more!
- JCPenney –Huge markdowns across the store.
- Macy’s – Extra 20% off with code BLKFRI plus free shipping at $25.
Sales For Work
- Nordstrom – up to 50% off (Love shopping here because the service is amazing)
- Nordstrom Rack – 60% off boots, up to 65% off coats, jackets, sweaters, and cashmere
- Spanx – 20% off sitewide [including faux leather leggings!]
- Sephora – Up to 50% off once a year beauty steals!
- Urban Outfitters – huge 50% off sitewide + free shipping
- ULTA – up to 40% off
- Victoria’s Secret – Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Everything!
- Ann Taylor – 50% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY
- Banana Republic – 50% off regular price, plus cardmembers get an extra 10% off [use code BRCARD]
- DSW – 30% off EVERYTHING with code BIGTHANKS
- J.Crew – 50% off your purchase and extra 60% off sale styles with code SHOPFIRST
- J.Crew Factory – 60% off everything and extra 50% off sale styles with code YAYDEALS
- Loft – 50% off your purchase with code INDULGE
A few more random picks from years gone by (that I still love)
- Something to hold my giant dinner plate-sized iPhone 7+ when I run or go for hikes.
- Wireless headphones because wires drive me NUTS! Do any of you have the Solo Wireless? I’ve never seen them this cheap.
- Hair bands from Lululemon. Do you have any hair bands you recommend for working out?
- Hanky Pankys – ladies if you haven’t tried these yet, you have no idea what you’re missing. I’m serious. If you don’t love them, you can come after me for the $18 you spent on them, but trust me, you will LOVE them.
- An Airfryer and an Instant Pot – if you’re looking for a faster, easier way to make healthy food, you will love both of these options, but if you’re only getting one – get the airfryer.
What are you thinking of indulging in this holiday (other than food)? Anything you’re eyeing for the big weekend of sales?
BTW – does anyone actually go to stores anymore? Lining up in front of big retailers on the holiday has NEVER been my jam, but these days with online shopping being as prevalent as it is, I wonder if anyone still does that.
Caren is a certified yoga teacher, fitness instructor and author of The Fit Habit. Here she shares simple, low carb recipes, quick home workout ideas and practical ways to foster mind + body wellness.