Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
Holy cow, can you believe we’re mid-way through the year? Can someone please tell me where the first half of 2016 went? Seriously, it felt like it was 2013, just last week.
Time flies ladies, so always make sure you’re doing something fun and rewarding (at least some of the time). Life goes by so fast and if we’re not careful and intentional, it can slip away before we have a chance to live the way we want to.
Speaking of intentionality, I wanted to share with you, a sneak peek into the world of group coaching (I call them challenge groups). I just kicked off another one this week and I thought it would be cool to share with you what my participants experience!
- First off, all the participants get a shipment of goodies that contains their workout DVD’s (they’re available online, too), their superfood nutrition packs and a meal plan for the duration of the program.
- Now, as you know, I’m the queen of low carb, so I make some alterations to the food plan so there’s a little more food volume and even a glass of wine here and there.
- I coach my groups through an app that the participants download on their phone, and through that program, I’m able to track who is keeping up with their nutrition and workouts, answer questions, feed encouragement and also provide teaching through videos, pictures and file downloads.
- Participants do all their workouts from home, follow the nutrition plan laid out for them and drink their superfood smoothies daily (these are NOT weight loss shakes btw, they’re straight up whole foods in a blended form). They check in with their progress on the app and we all encourage each other to push through. I have to say, the power of nutrition, workouts and accountability is a powerful trifecta.
These are a couple of screenshots of the coaching app. It’s SO much fun to use and keeps everyone accountable and connected.
I LOVE hosting challenge groups, not only because I adore the excitement and energy that my participants bring to the experience, but also because it keeps me accountable for my own nutrition and workouts. I share everything that I’m eating and prepping and also my workouts, so by the end of the experience, I’m typically in my best shape (so I love to time them around vacations!)
Right now my challengers are in week 1 of their experience, but I’m already seeing some mindset shifts that are SO important to making big hairy goals a reality. One gal I spoke to told me that she knows she could have an amazing physique if she put her mind to it and now she feels like she’s got the headspace and support to do it. That’s such a rewarding and amazing thing to hear and I know she will benefit enormously from this experience because she knows what she’s capable of.
Anyway, as you can probably imagine, I love what I do. THIS is truly what it’s all about.
Are you tempted to try it out? Why not? You’ve got nothing (but body fat) to lose! All my programs come with a money-back guarantee, but more importantly, they always tend to be the start of something amazing. It starts with a workout program and commitment to eating clean, but rarely does it stop there. The confidence that builds from doing something positive for yourself typically snowballs into some pretty amazing things. Certainly for me, it was the inspiration for a new career, a business that I love.
Who knows where it could take you….
I’ve got another group starting Monday, August 1st, but the deadline to sign up is Monday, July 25th, and the groups are small, so if you’re seriously thinking about this, reach out now.
Let’s do this!!!
My A’s to your Q’s
This is what most people want to know about my challenge groups, so I like to be upfront and let you know exactly what to expect.
- How much is it to participate? You invest in the challenge pack (the materials for the program) and my coaching is included. Your pack includes your workout program, your superfood nutrition, and a meal plan. The coaching is online and typically goes for 21 to 30 days. Costs of challenge packs vary, but they are general between $140 and $200 USD, so very reasonably priced and a wonderful birthday gift idea!
- What kind of workout is it? I like to work through 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme because they tend to provide the best physical results, but you can choose from a number of programs. You don’t have to do what I’m doing.
- What’s the deal with the guarantee? 30-day guarantee, no questions asked (I don’t think they refund shipping fees, however, so know that).
- What if I don’t want to do this as a group experience? No worries! You can buy a challenge pack and go through the program entirely on your own or at your own pace. My participation is a value add if you want it, but it’s not required.
More Q’s? Drop me an email or comment below. I’m here to help.
To your health