Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
We start Monday, October 21st for 4 weeks of online weight loss accountability including fitness training, nutrition support and daily check-ins. Are you in?
Online Weight Loss Accountability that Delivers Results
There are less than 90 days in this decade. How are you planning on closing it out? Feeling like a million bucks or a buck-fifty? The choice is yours. If you chose to feel amazing, then read on – I’ve got something that will help you get there.
With just 30 minutes a day, you can reach your fitness goals without ever leaving your house. You don’t need a fancy gym, a $25 barre class or even pants.
Here’s What I Can Offer You…
- A comprehensive workout program (you can do at home) that’s designed to help you reach YOUR goals, whether that be fat loss or muscle gain. Based on your preferences and fitness ability, this may include HIIT training, strength training, cardio, yoga or a combination of each.
- A 30-day supply of nutrient-dense superfood meal replacement smoothies, designed to curb cravings and stave off hunger. This isn’t a “diet shake” and it’s not just protein. It’s chia, flax, maca, green tea extract, goji, spirulina, acai, ginkgo and more. (When I said nutrient dense, I wasn’t kidding)
- A meal plan that you can follow to the letter (or an alternate macro-counting approach that will allow for a little vino and chocolate here and there).
- Daily Check-ins, where you’ll check in and tell us (me and your fellow accountability partners), how you’re doing with your workouts and nutrition (this part is KEY!)
- Weekly mindset coaching from me to help you navigate through tough personal development triggers, temptation, and guilty feelings.
This program isn’t for everyone….
- If you are someone who likes to kill it at the gym and do hour-long aerobic classes, this program is not going to be for you. It’s more about shorter, more intense, but equally if not more effective workouts.
- If you’re someone who hates the idea of trying to eat better you’re not going to love this experience. I’m a really big advocate of focusing on nutritionally dense meals to counterbalance the treats that make life fun and enjoyable (like wine and chocolate!). But if you have a poor diet and no interest in changing it, you will not get results from this program and I don’t want you to waste your money.
This program is for you if
- you’re coachable (meaning, you’re willing to put effort into your goal).
- you would be happy to lose between 5 to 7 lbs between now and the American Thanksgiving holidays.
- you’re willing to put at least 30 – 45 minutes towards your goal, most days of the week.
This is also the program for you if you’re extremely busy, because everything is customized to your schedule.
Enrollment is now open and will close on Oct 20th or until we’ve reached our group limit of 10 people – whatever comes first.
Now, you’re probably wondering:
Do I need to be in shape to join?
You don’t need any prior experience in fitness to join. It’s not about how fit you already are, it’s about your specific goals and how you want to feel about yourself as we transition into 2020. If you’re a feeling a little disappointed that you still haven’t met your weight loss goals this year, this is your last chance to put yourself first in a fun, positive and support environment!!!!
How much does the online weight loss accountability group cost?
Everything I mentioned above is included in the $160 USD price, and as always, it has a 30-day, money back guarantee.
Tell me more about the Guarantee
It’s 100% no questions asked. If within the first 30 days of purchasing, you don’t feel like you’ve seen results or gotten your money’s worth from the program, then you are eligible for a full refund (minus shipping + handling fees, which aren’t much). That guarantee applies to every single program I offer. No question.
Let’s do this! Fill out the application below, and let’s get you started!
Caren is a certified yoga teacher, fitness instructor and author of The Fit Habit. Here she shares simple, low carb recipes, quick home workout ideas and practical ways to foster mind + body wellness.