Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
Feel free to eat them en mass my lovelies! They are awesome 🙂
[bctt tweet=”BakedGreen Bean Fries – all the yum, none of the guilt.” username=”@fundinghappy”]
Gluten Free Baked Green Bean Fries
- Baked green bean Fries
- 1 bunch green beans about 2 cups
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 2 T almond meal
- 1 T coconut flour
- 2 T gluten free oat flour
- Seasoning of choice I used salt, pepper, mrs dash, Herb d Provence & garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all the dry ingredients into one bowl and the egg whites in another. Parboil the green beans for about 2 mins, then toss into ice water to stop the cooking process.
- Dip the beans in egg whites then roll them in the dry mixture and lay out on the cookie sheet.
- Cook for approx 10 to 12 mins or until golden brown.
- WATCH THEM!! They will burn in an instant, so keep your eye on the prize!