It's time for a game change my friend.
I bet you’ve been so busy over the past few years, taking care of other people’s needs that you’ve somehow dropped the ball on your own. Now you’re in a place where you’re still really busy, but you realize it’s also time to prioritize yourself, your health, and your fitness.
Maybe the motivation is a break up (or a wedding), or maybe you’re just no longer willing to live the way you currently are. Often our desire or motivation for change is simply realizing the status quo is no longer acceptable, and you know you have to change.
Regardless of how you ended up here, welcome and congrats on taking the first step by acknowledging that you're ready for a change.
How do you know you’re really ready for fitness and weight loss coaching?
Because you’re finally willing to invest in your progress. You’ve probably tried this on your own, more times than you care to admit, and you just haven’t gotten far enough, or nowhere at all. Now you’re probably in a place where you’re ready to bring in the “big guns” to help you push through the hard stuff. That’s where I come in 🙂
How does this work?
Through our coaching process, you will master how to
- eat without obsessing about calories and enjoy your food
- find the right level of fitness for YOU (I'm all about the minimal effective dose because personally I don't like working out any more than you do)
- create long-term habit changes around food and fitness that will serve you for a lifetime
My job is to create a sustainable, non-crazy-making health strategy for you that will allow you to function in the world like the self-confident, gorgeous person that you are. You will never again waste an ounce of precious energy obsessing about what you just ate, or what you need to run off tomorrow because your muffin top is getting out of control.
We work together until you’ve mastered your diet, and figured out a fitness strategy that works for you. Sometimes that's three months; sometimes it's three years.
How does this all happen?
I coach exclusively in a collaborative, one on one format via email or phone, depending on your program choice. After a detailed analysis of your current situation and goals, I provide a program that includes customized fitness and meal plans that will work for you and your lifestyle. We designate a bi-weekly day to check in, so I’m never standing over you at the gym counting your reps and sets. Depending on your preferences and personal needs, you may never even step inside a gym.
How am I different?
I focus on building behaviors that will deliver and sustain long-term results. Good coaching is an iterative process, so based on your progress and preference, we'll continue to customize your program to tailor to your likes and dislikes. We work together to create behavior-based goals that counteract limiting factors that are keeping you from being your best. The framework is based on research-based fitness and nutrition recommendations, which is customized just for YOU (I can’t make you do things or eat things you hate). My framework is based on long-term sustainability, habit change, and satiety. You will not starve as long as you are working with me.
When you sign up for a monthly commitment, this is what happens:
Step 1 - We start with the fundamentals. We walk through a variety of assessments that benchmark your current fitness level and discuss where it is you want to go. From there, we start where you are and set an initial fitness and nutrition plan that you feel 100% confident you can commit to (compliance is the secret sauce to your success!).
Step 2 - Tweak based on your progress, preferences, and hang-ups. We meet bi-weekly via Skype to discuss your plan, make tweaks as necessary and check in on your progress.
Step 3 - Strive for 100% compliance. We continue to drill down on limiting factors that slow progress or sabotage efforts and work to eliminate them until you’re a well-oiled fat loss machine.
Step 4 - Embrace the new you. You take your health and your fitness out into the world with a renewed sense of trust in your judgment and faith in yourself that if you could accomplish this, you can accomplish anything.
How much does this cost?
The standard three-month coaching package includes:
- Bi-Weekly email check-ins where we run through your progress, measurements, weight and general comfort level with the program. This is where we iterate so that we’re always working toward your goals, your way.
- A customized nutrition plan. This is not a standardized template, but rather a breakdown of required calories, macronutrients and portion sizes with a nod toward your preferred foods and way of eating so that you're eating plan doesn't make you feel crazy, hungry or deprived.
- A customized fitness program. We work with what you already love to do, and just add to or adjust based on your goals. That way, you’re developing a style and approach to fitness that you’ll enjoy and continue to train with long after our work together is done.
- A dedicated online portal where you’ll find a calendar of your workouts and a video recording of every prescribed exercise that you can review as much as you want so you know you’re doing the right moves. This portal makes working out easy to master on the road, and I’ll also provide entire workouts that can be done at home, or in a hotel room.
- A video recording to walk you through any new materials so that you are crystal clear about what you need to do, and you’re never left wondering “am I doing this right”?