Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
Did you guys have fun yesterday? As promised guys, this is my shopping list for Black Friday. It’s all athleisurewear (because outside of the office, that’s all I wear) and it’s the brands that I’ve had some experience with and love the most.
Also note, these aren’t affiliate links. They’re just straight up, my pics for the holiday season I’m sharing with you so you can stock up and get your motivation stoked with some cute leggings 🙂
- Athleta has some great sales, but these pink shorts were a no brainer for me. I have a pair of their leggings and I LOVE them. Great fit and cutest looking ones I have.
- Have you guys heard of CALIA by Carrie Underwood? She has an exclusive line of workout wear at Dicks Sporting Goods (because who doesn’t have a fitness line these days). I LOVE her leggings. Some of the colors and prints are really unique. Most of those aren’t on sale, but this hoodie is – and a heart it!
- If you love leggings (because, really who doesn’t), but you don’t like the high sticker price, I’d head to Old Navy. I’ve tried their compression pants in the past and they stand up pretty well and for around $20, you can bet the price tag! This color is adorable!!
- Tarjet is offering discounted prices on wearable devices with 10 days of deals starting on Saturday, Nov. 19. That’s where I bought my fitbit and I love it!
- Lorna Jane has great athletic wear. I have a pair of their shorts, and I know someone who swears by their sports bras. They’re offering 20 percent off everything + free shipping for Black Friday. They’re generally pretty pricey, but the quality is certainly there, too.
- Nike has some pretty cute leggings in their clearance area, and you can get an extra 25% off until Nov 29th with the code EXTRA25. I’m eyeing an iridescent pair for myself. But wondering if I’m going overboard on the leggings a bit? Nah…. one can never have enough leggings 🙂
- Want cute sports bra’s? Victoria Secret has a 50% off sale for a limited time. I love their bras and they are just as good as Lulu or Lorna Jane at a fraction of the price.
- Spiritual Gangster is having a site wide sale on Friday. 30% off everything, and I freakin love their tank tops. I’ve become obsessed with graphic t’s and sweatshirts lately. Must be that need for constant reinforcement of positive vibes lately :-/
That’s it, guys!! Wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend for those of you in the US and just a great rest of the week for the rest of ya!
Caren is a certified yoga teacher, fitness instructor and author of The Fit Habit. Here she shares simple, healthy recipes, home workout ideas and practical ways to foster mind + body wellness.