Paleo Pumpkin Muffins | Low Carb + Sugar Free
This paleo pumpkin muffin recipe is simple and super yummy! I love that it's a healthy alternative to typical comfort food that will leave you satisfied and satiated!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
Servings: 6 muffins
- 1.25 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 egg whites or just do three full eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 coconut cream or milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of pumpkin spice you need to walk your own path here
- 1/2 cup xylitol this is optional, but it does add bulk. If you choose not to use it, just increase the stevia
- 1/4 to 2/3 teaspoon of stevia - Just add stevia to taste. Aim for a little sweeter than you can you want the finished product to be as the sweetness will go down in baking.
- pinch of sea salt
Preheat oven to 350
Mix dry almond flour and baking powder together and preferably run them through a sieve.
Add wet ingredients Add spices and sweeter in stages and test along the way. You want to find the right level of flavor and sweetness for your preference.
Mix well and then add to muffin tin (or a bread tin - feel free to mix it up)
Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown on top and let sit for about 5 mins before diving in.