Get the tools you need to reach your fitness & wellness goals and stay accountable to follow through.
I train women over 40 to embody their healthiest, fittest selves with straight forward online weight loss & fitness coaching. If you've tried to lose weight in the past, but failed because it's too hard to do it alone, or you're not sure what to do, this might be the solution for you.
Online Weight Loss Coaching that Delivers Results
Every morning that you wake up, there are more days behind you than there are ahead. How much longer are you going to put off prioritizing your health, fitness and a better quality of life?
With just 30 minutes a day, you can reach your fitness goals without ever leaving your house. You don’t need a fancy gym, a $25 barre class or even pants.
Here's What I Can Offer You...
- A comprehensive workout program (you can do at home) that’s designed to help you reach YOUR goals, whether that be fat loss or muscle gain. Based on your preferences and fitness ability, this may include HIIT training, strength training, cardio, yoga or a combination of each.
- All natural pre- and post workout supplements that will energize your workouts and help your muscles recover and repair afterwards.
- A meal plan that you can follow to the letter (or an alternate macro-counting approach that will allow for a little vino and chocolate here and there).
- Daily Check-ins, where you’ll check in and tell us (me and your fellow accountability partners), how you’re doing with your workouts and nutrition (this part is KEY!)
- Weekly mindset coaching from me to help you navigate through tough personal development triggers, temptation, and guilty feelings.
This program isn’t for everyone….
- If you are someone who likes to kill it at the gym and do hour-long aerobic classes, this program is not going to be for you. It’s more about shorter, more intense, but equally if not more effective workouts.
- If you’re someone who hates the idea of trying to eat better you're not going to love this experience. I’m a really big advocate of focusing on nutritionally dense meals to counterbalance the treats that make life fun and enjoyable (like wine and chocolate!). But if you have a poor diet and no interest in changing it, you will not get results from this program and I don't want you to waste your money.
This program is for you if
- you're coachable (meaning, you're willing to put effort into your goal).
- you would be happy to lose between 5 to 7 lbs between now and the American Thanksgiving holidays.
- you're willing to put at least 30 - 45 minutes towards your goal, most days of the week.
This is also the program for you if you're extremely busy, because everything is customized to your schedule.
Now, you're probably wondering:
Do I need to be in shape to join?
You don't need any prior experience in fitness to join. It’s not about how fit you already are, it’s about your specific goals and how you want to feel about yourself. If you’re a feeling a little disappointed that you still haven't met your weight loss goals this year, this is your chance to put yourself first in a fun, positive and support environment!!!!
How much does the online weight loss accountability group cost?
Everything I mentioned above is included in the $160 USD price, and as always, it has a 30-day, money back guarantee.
Tell me more about the Guarantee
It's 100% no questions asked. If within the first 30 days of purchasing, you don't feel like you've seen results or gotten your money's worth from the program, then you are eligible for a full refund (minus shipping + handling fees, which aren't much). That guarantee applies to every single program I offer. No question.
What past clients are saying....
I have dipped my toe into working with other coaches and trainers, and Caren was by far the best. – Alex
…am on day 12 of counting macros and I'm doing surprisingly well. Not hangry or tired. Already down a couple pounds – totally shocked. And my lower abdomen is much happier, already looking flatter. – Kate
I packed my bands so I could work out on my vacation and I’m actually looking forward to doing it. Who is this person??? LOL… thank you so much for showing me how to enjoy exercise. I never thought that would happen. – Delilah
So if this interests you, feel free to fill out this little form here and I’ll get right back to you.