The fact that you've landed on this page is awesome for two reasons:
- you're clearly ready to make some healthy changes in your life and that's terrific.
- you really do like me (ha, or that's what I'm going to tell myself, so don't burst my bubble, k?).
In all seriousness, I'm stoked that you're even a little curious about how we can work together to make your life, healthier, happier and well, hotter - because we all want that too.
Here's how I can help:
- I will recommend a fitness program that you can do at home, or in a gym if you like.
- I'll help you get your nutrition on track with an 80/20 approach - 80% is all the good stuff, 20% is your wine and chocolate (or insert other vice here). I don't coach clients to be perfect with their diet because that's a fruitless effort.
- We look at your lifestyle habits that might be holding you back from being who you want to be, and ever so slowly develop new habits that work toward your goals and not against them.
- We work on your mindset, too. This may seem unnecessary to you, but in reality, it's probably what will determine success or failure more than anything else.
This experience is delivered totally online, and it's a 3+ week immersion into you, your life and your goals.
There are two ways we can work together - with a small group, or just you and me.
- Small online challenge groups - I hold these about 10 times a year. They are helpful if you're the type of person that finds motivation and support from others to be energizing. It's generally never more than 6 or 7 people, it's again - all done online, and the group is all focused on the same thing - working out, eating better, improving lifestyle habits and crushing some goals.
If you want to join a challenge group, the best way to do this is to email me to find out about dates and availability.
- One on one online coaching - I used to only host group training, but I found that some clients don't want the social support. They'd prefer to email me questions, check in directly and have a more intimate experience. I can do this, but only with a limited number of clients a month. Just as above, it's a 3+ week experience, you check in once a week and we tackle your goals that way. If that floats your boat - again, just email me.
Here's what happens to the clients I work with:
- They generally lose between 7 to 10 lbs
- They look better, feel better and have way more energy
- They have a better understanding of what works for them (food wise) and what doesn't, so they can go on to coach themselves
- They have more confidence in themselves because they committed to something and stuck with it.
- They get to laugh a lot because I'm a dork and I try to make the experience as fun as possible (research shows people absorb info better and stick to instructions more if they're in a good mood.)
Here's what a few of my clients have said about me in the past (they're so rad)...
I have dipped my toe into working with other coaches and trainers, and Caren was by far the best. - Alex
...am on day 2 of no sugar or grains. Doing surprisingly well. Not hangry or shaky or even that tired. Already down a couple pounds – totally shocked. And my lower abdomen is much happier, already looking flatter. - Kate
I packed my bands so I could work out on my vacation and I'm actually looking forward to doing it. Who is this person??? LOL... thank you so much for showing me how to enjoy exercise. I never thought that would happen. - Delilah
So if this interests you, feel free to fill out this little form here and I'll get right back to you.