Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
Just popping in to invite you to my online fitness retreat that’s starting on Oct 6th. Registration closes on the 5th and the first 10 ladies that sign up will get a free copy of my Habit-hacking program (value of $27) totally free. If you’re looking to improve your health and fitness before the holidays, but you’re too busy to commit to a class or gym, this is perfect for you.
This program will be retreat-inspired, so every day I’ll be sharing ways for you to reduce stress, calm down and just add a little more joy to your life.
If that sounds like something you could benefit from, then I’d love to have you join us. As always, there’s a 30-Day money-back guarantee with all my programs because I don’t want you to feel nervous about this investment in yourself.
Here’s to a little stress-free you time!
3-Weeks of Focusing on You…
Before I get into the details, I want to share some results. Because we all need a future vision to hold on to.
What to expect from an Online Fitness Retreat
- Fun, effective workouts you can do at home generally in 30 minutes (choose from high or low impact, HIIT, strength, cardio, and yoga)
- Doable nutrition coaching that walks you through portion control, meal planning and what to eat when you’re crazy-busy with life.
- A supportive group of women all pushing toward the same goal – getting hot and healthy!
- My coaching and mentorship for 3+ weeks
- 30-days of superfoods! These are dense nutrition smoothies that will help you stay fuller longer and crave less. There are no weird ingredients (unless you consider superfoods like flax, chia and green tea extract, weird).
- The program is backed by a 30-day 100% guarantee, so rest assured, there’s no risk of loss (except body fat).
End Result – You walk away with a stronger, leaner physique, more energy, more confidence and a new set of tools to keep you motoring along in your healthy lifestyle.
How Much Does It Cost?
Because this is an online group fitness training, it’s incredibly affordable. For less than the cost of a pair of designer jeans (under $170 USD), you get a year of fitness programming + the first 30 days includes my coaching and the superfood smoothies.
What Happens Next?
- Once you sign up, I will help you select a fitness program that you can do at home, or in a gym if you like.
- We’ll get you included into the private coaching group (this is optional if you prefer not to participate)
- I’ll be there every day, cheering you on and providing guidance and coaching
- You’ll do the work to focus on you and walk away feeling amazing.
Here’s what happens to the clients I coach online:
- They generally lose between 5 to 7 lbs during the retreat
- They look better, feel better and have way more energy
- They have a better understanding of what works for them (food wise) and what doesn’t, so they can go on to coach themselves
- They have more confidence in themselves because they committed to something and stuck with it.
- They get to laugh a lot because I’m a dork and I try to make the experience as fun as possible (research shows people absorb info better and stick to instructions more if they’re in a good mood.)
Here’s what a few of my clients have said about their online coaching experience with me (they’re so rad)…
I have dipped my toe into working with other coaches and trainers, and Caren was by far the best. – Alex
…am on day 2 of no sugar or grains. Doing surprisingly well. Not hangry or shaky or even that tired. Already down a couple pounds – totally shocked. And my lower abdomen is much happier, already looking flatter. – Kate
I packed my bands so I could work out on my vacation and I’m actually looking forward to doing it. Who is this person??? LOL… thank you so much for showing me how to enjoy exercise. I never thought that would happen. – Delilah
So if this interests you, feel free to fill out this little form here and I’ll get right back to you.
Caren is a certified yoga teacher, fitness instructor and author of The Fit Habit. Here she shares simple, low carb recipes, quick home workout ideas and practical ways to foster mind + body wellness.