Today I'm sharing a free online Yoga class. It's a cardio flow with a motivational theme that will leave you centered, calm and inspired to keep pushing forward <3
Online Yoga That's Almost as Good as being in the Studio
Right now, as I write this blog post on March of 2020, the world is experiencing an unprecedented wave of panic. I won't go into detail on that, but as a result of current events, everyone (globally) is being asked to stay at home, and avoid the unnecessary risks of being in public. With that, we're all a little stir crazy and stressed.
Never before has a little online yoga been more appropriate than it is right now.
If you want a fast moving and motivational vinyasa flow that will leave you feeling open and inspired, then Michelle Goldstein's 47- minute motivational flow (below) will not disappoint.
A powerful standing sequence & plenty of heart opening
The standing sequence has a nice steady pace to it without too many advanced poses so you can really focus on breathing with every move. The class ends with just enough forward and back bending to feel fully open to receive the beautiful message she leaves you with...
Your work is to discover your work, and then with all of your heart, to give yourself to it. The Sanskrit name for this is your Dharma. This is your work.
She goes on to suggest cultivating healing practices that soothe, comfort and makes us feel our best so that we can continue to bring our precious work to the world. I love this idea and I'm sharing some of my favorite healing practices below.
Healing Practices That Soothe & Comfort
- A solo yoga practice at home, with snoring pups nearby
- Kava Yogi Tea
- A long walk with my favorite uplifting podcasts
- Journal writing
- Reading an inspiring book that makes me want to declutter and let go like Soulful Simplicity or The Year of Less by Cait Flanders.
- A hot bath or shower
- A glass of J Lohr Cabernet
- Checking in with my favorite uplifting bloggers like Juli Bauer and Kimberly Wilson
- A deep, 8 to 10-hour sleep (these are probably the most healing of all).
Want more free online fitness and yoga classes? Try these, next
- 7 workouts you can do from anywhere
- A vinyasa yoga class to help ease frustration and stress
- A power yoga class you can do (with weights) from home
- 30 Minute Online Vinyasa Flow Class: Sweat + Chill