If time is the biggest barrier to you finally taking action on your fitness goals, then you've hit the mother load with this workout. Job1 by Beachbody is fast, effective and only 20 minutes long. Scroll down to try the workout for free!
Here's a short intro clip that will give you a taste of what Job1 by Beachbody is all about… (this isn't the full workout - scroll down for that).
Why you'll love this workout
I'm a BIG fan of short, impactful workouts that get you sweaty in as little time as possible. Why? Because I don't love working out, but I know I need to do it, so it's much easier to talk myself into doing something that will only take 20 minutes to complete.
You might love the fact that it has fun, compound movements that give you max benefit in a short amount of time. You might also love that you can do it in the living room in your jammies, but you're definately going to love the new Master Instructor, Jennifer Jacobs. She's amazing.
BTW - it's also the first workout to be filmed in both English and French!
Who is this this workout designed for?
The way Job1 is designed, it can be customized for beginners, but it's still challenging. You can dial the intensity up and down based on your effort and the weights you use, but a beginner will still be able to follow the moves.
It's also designed for someone who likes a bit of variety to their workouts because it's both cardio and strength and every workout is different. If you're easily distracted (<-hello, this is me), then this program will keep you focused because it's so short.
Job1 Before and Afters
As I always say, before and afters are never just about the workout. These folks showed up every day to get these results. They also followed one of Beachbody's signature nutrition programs (2B Mindset or Portion Fix). I always feel like it's important to stress that exercise is so important for better health, improved energy and fat loss, but it's not everything.
Job1 Program Breakdown
Beachbody's Job1 is functional, no-nonsense training. Every minute is optimized for results. I LOVE that there's no hanging around, waiting for the instructor to start the next move. It's just boom, boom, boom and you're done.
- Workout Type - HIIT, Cardio + Strength Training
- Program length - 4 weeks
- Bonus workouts: Got a spin bike at home? She also provides 4 bonus 20 minute spin classes, too!
- Workouts per week: 5 (every class is different)
Equipment Needed for Beachbody's Job1
You’ll need light, medium, and heavy dumbbells, as well as resistance loops to do Job 1. If you purchase a Job1 Challenge Pack, your bands will be included.
For the optional cycling workouts, you’ll need a stationary bike.
Job1 Sample Workout
How to order Job1
As of today, Job1 is a new release, so it's available to new customers (purchase the program here), or existing customers that purchase the upgrade. If you're an existing customer, you can also wait until Spring 2022 when the workout is released on the Beachbody on Demand platform.
What does Job1 come with?
When you purchase a Job1 Total Solution Bundle, you get…
- Immediate streaming access to Job1 (plus over 700 workouts that are currently on the Beachbody on Demand App)
- A 30-day supply of a plant-based, natural pre-workout and your choice of protein shakes for recovery (or you can choose a 30-day supply of Shakeology, which is a superfood nutrition blend)
- A fridge-friendly note-pad and pen with a reminder checklist
- Resistance band loops
- FREE access to both signature nutrition programs for 30 days (2B Mindset and Portion Fix)
Want more workouts like this? Check out
- Transform 20 - another 20 minute workout that I LOVE
- Lift4 - a fat burning program that combines HIIT and strength training
- Barre Blend - one of my all time favorite that requires little to no equipment, but you get great results.
Caren is a certified yoga teacher, fitness instructor and ADHD Coach. As the founder of The Fit Habit, she shares ADHD-friendly self-care, food & fitness inspiration, along with practical ways to foster mind + body wellness.
Leave a Reply