The Ultimate Portion Fix is the latest nutrition program launched by Beachbody. It’s designed for a weight loss results through portion control and simplified clean eating. Want to learn more? This short video will walk you through it.
In my years of coaching experience, I’ve come to know two types of clients. Those that are those who love structure and those who don't.
Structure lovers are what Gretchen Rubin would call, upholders. They read the instructions, they like to plan and they ask questions when they get stuck. Now, that doesn’t mean they’re perfect eaters. In fact, they might be crappy eaters and they may hate fitness, but because of their inherent nature to follow the directions, they would find this program super doable. Here’s why.
The Ultimate Portion Fix is structure with freedom
You have the structure of a plan. You’ll know what types of food to eat, and how much to eat, but the beauty of the program is that you still get to choose what you eat. No one is telling you to eat broccoli and boiled chicken three times a day.
- Because there is food freedom, it’s sustainable.
- Because there is structure, it’s learnable.
- If you love planning, this will be your jam.
Rule followers are typically pretty organized. They love day planners and thrive on checking things off their to-do lists. If that’s you, you’re going to lose your mind with joy over this program, because it’s a planner-obsessed dream come true.
Here's what the Ultimate Portion Fix Program Includes
- 30 coaching videos on how to plan your meals to achieve your goal weight.
- A set of color-coded containers so you will know exactly how much of each food group to eat for your current weight and activity level.
- A program guide that will give you a step-by-step framework for success (again, a rule followers dream come true)
- A food and water tracking App so you can check those boxes off and feel like you’re making progress.
- Two easy-to-follow Cookbooks with 102 new recipes, so you NEVER run out of ideas for meals.
- 75 Healthy Lunch Ideas for Kids PDF, a quick-and-easy resource for parents who want to make sure their kids are getting a variety of healthy foods and not eating the same things over and over again.
- Access to more than 200 cooking videos for those of you who are complete tools in the kitchen.
- Access to Beachbody on Demand including all the workouts for a whole year
- One month of Shakeology superfood nutrition to help with cravings and hunger.
There’s zero guess work with this program, but once again, you still get to ultimately choose what you eat, so there’s no depreciation. It’s a hand-holding experience in clean eating that will make those healthy habits stick.
But how does it help?
I know you’re thinking that you already know how much you should be eating - you’re just not doing it, right? Welcome to the rest of the world who struggles with their eating habits. Look, we all know what eating healthy means, we just don’t want to because
A) unhealthy food tastes good
B) it’s easier to eat convenience food
C) no freaking time to eat clean, man!
I hear you on this. We’re all time-strapped Dorito and beer lovers, but at some point, that’s going to come to a bad end. Maybe it’s buying all new clothes because nothing fits. Maybe it’s having to buy them at a “special store”. Or maybe it’s worse - like a diabetes or heart disease diagnosis. None of those options have to happen. You just have to chose a different path and this path happens to be great for people who want structure and guidance.
- You will learn the basics of eating clean (it’s really not all that hard)
- You will learn how to portion your food for your specific needs
- You will learn how to overcome sugar cravings which are so freaking powerful!!!
Does it work?
If you do, it will. Look, I know you’re not going to want to use containers to measure your food for the rest of your life. That’s not sustainable. But it’s a learning process. It’s training wheels for better lifelong eating habits. Once you know how to select foods and eye-ball portions you won’t need the training wheels anymore. When I hired my first nutrition coach, this is exactly what she had me do, and you know what - it was a pain in the touch for the first while, but then it changed me. I was no longer over-eating. I ate with intention but also with freedom.
I haven’t had to struggle with my weight since that experience.
Who is this program NOT for?
If measuring your planning or measuring your meals sounds terrible to you, then this is not the program for you. It's for folks who want a white-glove, guided experience through meal design that will make the whole family happy and healthy.
I know we'd all love to be organized, planner-happy people, but we have to play to our strengths and do what's right for our lifestyles. If you travel a ton, this will not work for you.
So what's the solution for you? Check out my other nutrition program, 2B Mindset. It's for folks who have no idea where they're having dinner tonight and need to know how to handle food choices in a variety of restaurant and social settings. There's no measuring, no planning (well, there's some planning) and if you travel a ton for work, this is the best thing you can do for yourself.
A big fat 21 day fix bonus
If you purchase the Ultimate Portion Fix nutrition program, you will automatically get access to two of Beachbody’s most popular programs - 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. I’ve shared with you in the past that these are the most effective programs Beachbody has ever produced because they’re fast but intense. They get the job done so you’re not spending all day at the gym. In fact, you never go to the gym. It’s all done at home.
Also if you register for the program this month, you get to join the live online recordings of the next round of 21 Day Fix workouts that are being filmed. You’ll have that experience long before it hits the market, which is super cool.
How much is the Ultimate Portion Fix?
The bundle price for everything, including the nutrition program, an annual membership to Beachbody on Demand with all the workouts included along with a month worth of superfoods is $220 USD. There are some additional features you can add in, depending on how you want to approach the program (you can certify to be a coach/mentor for the program).
Are you in?
Just click here to sign up. I'd love to have you join us!
Caren is a certified yoga teacher, fitness instructor and ADHD Coach. As the founder of The Fit Habit, she shares ADHD-friendly self-care, food & fitness inspiration, along with practical ways to foster mind + body wellness.