Speaking of salted caramel, a new, limited release flavor of Shakeology is coming out this summer and it's going to blow your mind! Salted Caramel Shakeology is a plant-based superfood shake that you can drink as a smoothie or devour as a pudding-like snack.
When will Salted Caramel Shakeology be Available?
How to order Salted Caramel Shakeology
How Much Will it Cost?
Is it Dairy-free?
Will Beachbody continue making Salted Caramel Shakeology?
Why Drink Shakeology?
What if you want to enjoy a Salted Caramel Shake now?
Want more Shakeology Recipes?
- Pumpkin Spice Shakeology
- 7 Vanilla Shakeology Recipes you probably haven't tried yet
- Chocolate covered protein cups (<- ridiculously good!)
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Shakeology (or a vanilla protein of your choice)
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of caramel extract
- pinch of salt
- handful of ice
- Garnish - top with sugar-free whipped cream and drizzle with Walden Farms Calorie Free Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Put ice, almond milk, extract and shakeology in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add salt sparingly, stir and taste. You don't want to make it too salty!
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce (if you want).
Want to make it into a smoothie bowl? Reduce the milk to 2 - 3 tablespoons.
Are you following the 21 Day Fix Meal plan or The Ultimate Portion Fix? This recipe is one one red container (protein).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 serving Serving Size 2 cups
Amount Per Serving Calories 160Total Fat 4.5gCarbohydrates 15gNet Carbohydrates 14gFiber 3gProtein 17g
Caren is a certified yoga teacher, fitness instructor and ADHD Coach. As the founder of The Fit Habit, she shares ADHD-friendly self-care, food & fitness inspiration, along with practical ways to foster mind + body wellness.