Head's up, there might be affiliate links ahead!
You guys, Barre Blend is the latest program that Beachbody just released and a bunch of us are doing it together (online). Registration is at the bottom of this post – it’s not too late to join us!
As you may know, I’m a Piyo-trained fitness instructor and a many of the moves are similar to barre. What I know for sure about this workout is that it builds long, lean muscles and improves posture. And you know what happens when you stand tall? You look leaner and badass confident (<-this, I love).
What is Barre Bend?
This is a 60-day program designed to develop a lean, toned physique through a fun fusion of ballet barre, Pilates, and cardio interval training.
Here’s some quick facts about the Barre Blend program:
- Each unique workout is between 30 to 40 minutes long
- Emphasis is on low-impact work (if you liked Piyo, you’ll love this)
- Equipment required is 1 – 5lb weights. Barre socks are optional
- You don’t need a barre for this workout. Anything that’s sturdy like the back of a chair or a stair rail will do!
Here’s a quick overview video.
Note: This isn’t the sample workout, just a 2 minute highlight reel. Keep scrolling for the workout 🙂
What fitness level is required for this program?
It’s designed for beginner & intermediate fitness enthusiasts. As always, there is a modifier if you’re a newbie to working out, but you can also challenge yourself by using heavier weights if you want!
Barre Blend Results: What to Expect
I’ll be honest, this is not the workout for you if you’re trying to aggressively build muscle. That said, if you’re looking to develop long, lean, toned arms and legs, then look no further. The small muscle movements and time under tension in this workout will create muscle without the bulk. It will also improve flexibility and your mindset as so much of barre is about getting centered, balanced and aligned.
How much does Barre Blend Cost?
Barre Blend is being offered at a promotional rate of $160, but it will be going up to $180 soon. That includes the workouts for a YEAR, a month of nutrition supplements to help with cravings and hunger, and personalized fitness coaching.
Will Barre Blend be as good as Pure Barre or Barre3?
Find out for yourself! Here’s a free sample workout, but please note it will expire on Dec 16th, so try it now, before it goes!
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- 8 weeks of progressive workouts designed to get more challenging as you build strength and stamina.
- 8-weeks of meal plans and nutrition coaching designed to help you shed body fat
- 4 weeks of meal replacement nutrition shakes (designed to curb cravings and hunger)
- Daily accountability. I’ll be with you each step of the way for the first 4 weeks (and longer if you chose to stick with coaching).
Sign up in 3 simple steps
- Click this link to access the registration page.
- Select your flavor choice of meal replacement smoothie (I recommend the vegan chocolate)
- I’ll follow up with a quick email on next steps for the online group.
Are you interested in signing up for Barre Blend?
I’m going to take a small group of women through the first month of the workout starting on January 4th. It will be great accountability and there will be plenty of support with nutrition as well. If this sounds like something you’d like to do for yourself at the top of the year, fill out the form below and I’ll follow up when the workout releases in December (at the reduced price).